Panasonic i-Pro Smart HD WV-SW458 - netværksovervågningskamera
Panasonic i-Pro Smart HD WV-SW458 - Netværksovervågningskamera - kuppel - udendørs - støvsikker / vandtæt / beskyttet mod vandaler - farve (Dag/nat) - 3,1 MP - 2048 x 1536 - 1080/30p - fast brændvidde - audio - LAN 10/100 - MJPEG, H.264 - DC 12 V / PoE klasse 2
i-Pro Smart HD 360-degree network cameras are equipped with a 3.1 megapixel high sensitivity MOS sensor, creating high resolution 3 megapixel JPEG (2048 x 1536) and Panasonic high profile H.264 compression Full HD (1920 x 10...Læs mere
i-Pro Smart HD 360-degree network cameras are equipped with a 3.1 megapixel high sensitivity MOS sensor, creating high resolution 3 megapixel JPEG (2048 x 1536) and Panasonic high profile H.264 compression Full HD (1920 x 1080) 30fps images to meet a wide range of surveillance requirements. JPEG/H.264 multiple streaming transmission is also supported.
- Double Panorama mode: When the camera is installed on the ceiling, the entire area under the camera is displayed as two 180° panoramic images.
- Panorama mode: When the camera is installed on a wall, the 180° area in front of the camera is displayed as a panoramic image. Blind spots that occur at the left and right sides of the image when using a 104° horizontal wide-angle camera are captured clearly.
- Quad PTZ mode: 4 VGA size (640 x 480 dot) images displayed on one screen. Images in all four directions from the camera installation location are displayed on one screen. You can click on areas within images that you want to see, display a 360° fisheye image at the side of the display, and move to positions that you want to see simply by clicking.
- Single PTZ mode: Displays one quad VGA size (1280 x 960 dot) image. You change the display area by clicking the area you want to see in the image.
- Fisheye mode: Displays full 360° fisheye images, enabling monitoring without blind spots. Shooting in all directions means that the path of everyone walking beneath the camera can be monitored. Images can be displayed in 3Mbps or 1.3 Mbps modes.
- 4 Stream mode: Four VGA size (640 x 480 dot) images are transmitted. The operator sets the orientation beforehand.
- Built-in image and distortion correction: Images captured by the fisheye lens are converted to display images for each of the modes using correction on the camera unit. This reduces the burden placed on the monitoring PC or recorder and enables smoother image monitoring. The camera is equipped with distortion correction to enable a more natural display of wide angle images.
- Installation method: Can be installed on ceilings or walls.
- High resolution (1080p Full HD images to 30fps): i-Pro Smart HD 360-degree network cameras are equipped with a 3.1 megapixel high sensitivity MOS sensor, creating high resolution 3 megapixel JPEG (2048 x 1536) and Panasonic high profile H.264 compression Full HD (1920 x 1080) 30fps images to meet a wide range of surveillance requirements. JPEG/H.264 multiple streaming transmission is also supported.
- Intelligent Resolution technology: With the Intelligent Resolution technology, 3 areas - outlines, detailed texture areas and soft gradation areas - are automatically detected and optimum signal processes are performed to each area. Apart from the uniform enhancement of sharpness, the innovative technology Intelligent Resolution precisely performs signal processing pixel by pixel in the most effective way for it. As a result, images are naturally clear and crisp suitable for all surveillance applications.
- Super Dynamic function & face detection: The Mega Super Dynamic function corrects illumination difference in images, making it easier to see objects in more natural conditions when monitoring and recording. It also detects human faces and makes them easy to identify.
- 2-area VIQS (Variable Image Quality on Specified Area): The data volume of the overall video can be reduced by filming sections with movement that need to be monitored in high resolution while filming unchanging sections in low resolution. Two areas (total of up to 40% of the overall image) can be indicated as high-resolution monitoring sections. Combining enhanced "UniPhier", Panasonic's proprietary System LSI platform and 2-area VIQS function can decrease the required network bandwidth by a maximum of 50%.
- Smooth PTZ operation without mechanical action: You can change the display area within the 360° image captured by the lens to achieve the same effects as those obtained by a pan or tilt function. But because these operations are not performed mechanically, the image operation is far smoother than conventional mechanical pan or tilt functions. Additionally, changing the orientation of the lens on conventional pan and tilt cameras affects the recorded images and areas displayed for other users, whereas such operations on this camera do not affect the monitoring images of other users and enable continuous recording. In the Quad PTZ Mode, you can set one of the screens to auto pan mode for "endless panning" (displaying the full area while rotating the shooting range). You can also set up to 16 preset positions for rotational patrolling.
- Smartphone monitoring: Monitoring can even be done from smartphones or tablet computers. The image is optimized for the screen size, making it possible to monitor an area even while away or in transit.
- SDXC memory card compatible: The built-in SD memory card slot enables recording of camera images directly onto the SD memory instead of via the network. It also enables image recording when an alarm is detected, and recording of images if a network error occurs or if images cannot be transmitted to the recorder for any reason. Also compatible with high-capacity SDXC memory cards.
- Motion detection + Panasonic alarm protocol notification: Four areas within the image captured by the camera can be set as motion detection areas, and the camera operation can also be set when motion is detected in any of the four areas. For example, the PTZ camera closest to the location where motion was detected can be notified (Panasonic alarm protocol notification), and can alter its orientation to zoom in on the area where motion was detected. Linking operation with other cameras in this way provides even more efficient and effective monitoring.
- Privacy zone: Sections within the capture area that you do not want to capture or that must not be captured can be masked. The mask is applied to the camera so that the masked area does not appear on the monitoring screen, and is also not recorded in the data stored on the recorder, etc. Up to 4 privacy zones can be set.
- Vandal resistant mechanism: Highly impact resistant, the camera is able to withstand powerful impact. The camera is constructed with a reinforced external cover and with a shock-absorbing construction that protects the lens, even if the impact causes the lens cover to be pushed inwards.
- IP66 compatible: IP66 compatible dust proofing and waterproofing means that the cameras can be installed in outdoor locations that are subject to wind and rain without the need for special housing.
- Dehumidifier: The camera is equipped with a dehumidifier that keeps the internal moisture level low, preventing condenstation and quickly dissipating any condensation that forms.
- In-vehicle compatible: The in-vehicle compatible design means the camera is ideally suited for installation in vehicles such as buses and trains.